Meetings and Events
BCDI-Chicago holds general Affiliate membership meetings on a quarterly basis. Members receive a three-week email notice with the date, time, and location of all meetings. We offer additional opportunities for members:
- To make professional connections.
- To serve on committees.
- To work on direct service programs.
- To share thoughts and ideas.
- To receive mentoring and coaching from other professionals.
- To attend and participate in local and national professional conferences.
Quarterly Membership Meeting Schedule 2017:
- March 17, 2017
- June 16, 2017
- September 15, 2017
- December 1, 2017
Two Special Events: To be planned and scheduled, including the "State of the Black Child" Illinois Report Follow-Up Round Table Discussions.