The National Black Child Development Institute (NBCDI) is now accepting submissions for the 2017 Calendar of Children. The calendar will emphasize activities that reflect NBCDI's core programs- children at play, with their favorite books, making healthy meals, engaging in outdoor activities and more. The calendar is one of NBCDI's signature products. For more than 40 years, it has served as a testament to the beauty and strength of Black children and families and an acknowledgment of Black achievement.
Submit your photos today!
Between now and Friday, June 3, 2016, submit photos of your children (infants to age 8) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2017 Calendar of Children will emphasize activities that reflect NBCDI's core programs - at play, with their favorite books, making healthy meals, engaging in outdoor activities, etc.
We are looking forward to seeing photos of the #StrongBlackChild in your life.
A few guidelines.
- All accepted photographs must adhere to the following criteria:
- Must be full-color, high-quality, high-resolution images (Photos from digital cameras are preferred. Cell phone photos should be emailed at original on Android phones or actual- sized on I-Phones.)
- Feature ONLY children (no adults)
- Feature children who are 8 years-old or younger.
- Include no more than FIVE (5) children
- Must be candid or action shots (i.e., we will NOT accept professional studio portraits or images with prefabricated backgrounds)
Thank you for sharing your child's photo with us. Please type YOUR NAME and 2017 Calendar of Children in the subject line and include the following information: your name, relationship to the child, telephone number and email address in the body of the message.
A signed Parental Authorization and Release Form for each child featured will be required for selected photographs.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact Tameka Bell at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures!